Developer productivity is something I’ve been really interested in for quite a few years. So I decided, rather than having a guest on for this topic - it’s one I wanted to cover myself. So in this first episode of the year - I’ve gone solo, and talk about the things I find have made a big difference to my productivity over the years. Also why I think this term “10x developer” is a big understatement!
My social links
Links from the show
- A blog post I wrote a few years ago on Developer Productivity (some tools I use have changed, must most of the principles remain the same, and there’s a few in here I don’t cover in the podcast)
- Harvard article on Nutritional psychiatry: Your brain on food
- Book: Getting Things Done
- Book: Why We Sleep, by Matthew Walker
- Note-taking tools I mentioned: