Episode 36: Andrew Lock - ASP.NET, Blogging, Kubernetes, and more!
In this episode, I was honoured to be joined by Andrew Lock, who is probably best known for his amazing ‘must-subscribe’ blog - andrewlock.net. He’s also the author of the Manning ebook, ASP.NET Core in Action, Second Edition. We covered a lot in this episode - from the different flavours of ASP.NET, to Kubernetes, Blazor, gRPC, testing, Minimal API, MediatR… and more!
Guests' social links
Links from the show
- Andrew’s book - ASP.NET Core in Action, Second Edition
- Subcutaneous testing - blog post by Joseph Woodward
- Postman - now supports gRPC
- GitHub Copilot
- Fast Endpoints
- .NET Upgrade Assistant
- .NET Central Package Management
- Kubernetes Iceberg infographic