Episode 47: Application Security - with Tanya Janca
In this episode, I was joined by Tanya Janca to chat about Application Security (or AppSec for short!). We chatted about various topics - from security topics and training, to her book and online community, to public speaking!
Tanya is the founder and CEO at We Hack Purple, which is an online learning academy, community and weekly podcast that revolves around teaching everyone to create secure software. She’s also the Director of Developer Relations at Bright, and best-selling author of the book Alice and Bob Learn Application Security.
Tanya’s social links
Links from the show
- Book: Alice and Bob Learn Application Security
- We Hack Purple community
- Bright Security
- Bright Security’s scanning tool
- Content Security Policies
- 42 Crunch - free security tools
- Bobby-tables xkcd cartoon
- Starbucks bug bounty article