In this episode, I was joined by the host of The Modern .NET Show, Jamie Taylor to chat about both .NET and podcasting! We also chatted about various other things like productivity, remote working and life balance, supporting junior developers, and plenty more!
👉 A big thank you to TrackJS for sponsoring this episode! 🙏 TrackJS makes finding and fixing client-side errors simple - automatically detecting bugs on your website and giving you a clear view of how the user got to the error.
Jamie’s social links
Links from the show
- Jamie’s podcasts:
- Mentioned episodes:
- Stephen Toub - How Async/Await really works
- Stephen Toub - Performance improvements in .NET 8
- AfterShokz bone conducting headphones
- Capes on the Couch podcast
- Book: 10x Is Easier Than 2x
- Huberman Lab Podcast
- Jamie’s podcast’s Discord
- Jamie’s .NET Oxford lightning talk: Important Skills for Developers: Empathy
- Jamie’s LinkedIn post about mental fitness
- WizTree disk space analyser
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast and share this episode with your friends and colleagues!
Jamie would like to credit Mat Dale Photography for his profile picture.